what DriverGuide will do for you:
* Provides an easy step-by-step process for finding and installing drivers.
* Offers a huge searchable archive of hundreds of thousands of driver/firmware files, manufacturer information, and links.
* Includes discussion boards that give members the opportunity to interact with others with their hardware type, and learn from their experiences (very useful!).
* Offers a drivers found area where members can upload new and hard to find drivers for others to download.
* Provides a driver request board where members can make requests for specific drivers.
* Includes resources for Windows, Mac, Unix/Linux, and other platforms.
* Provides links to helpful tutorials, valuable utilities, and other resources.
* Offers a great collection of old, out of date, and hard to find drivers.
* Membership is absolutely FREE! Members are given lifetime access to this site.
* Since opening in 1997, millions of people have joined DriverGuide!
Aug 24, 2009
Transcend has recently released a brand new Anti-Shock USB Flash Drive - JetFlash V70. The drive is made out of a durable eco-friendly silicone rubber that makes it highly resistant to survive shock, splashes and dust. Created with sporty outdoor adventurers in mind, the JetFlash V70 allows users to express their individuality and unique personal style with attractive bright color schemes.
The JetFlash V70 fully meets rigorous U.S. military drop-test standards (MIL-STD-810F 516.5—Transit Drop) making it one of the most robust USB Flash Drives available. Additionally, the JetFlash V70 is equipped with a unique tethered cap holder that prevents it from getting lost when removed from the drive during file transfer.
Currently available in 16GB (Red), 8GB (Orange) and 4GB (Purple) capacities the drives carry Transcend’s renowned lifetime warranty. Prices haven't been announced yet.
at 10:33 PM
Aug 19, 2009
Aug 7, 2009
The deadly Swine Flu has reached the Indian shores following the global outbreak and now, claimed one life. However, Swine Flu is certainly one of those diseased where an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Here are ten tips for you to keep away from the pandemic.
1. Wash your hands frequently
Use the antibacterial soaps to cleanse your hands. Wash them often, at least 15 seconds and rinse with running water.
2. Get enough sleep
Try to get 8 hours of good sleep every night to keep your immune system in top flu-fighting shape.
3. Drink sufficient water
Drink 8 to10 glasses of water each day to flush toxins from your system and maintain good moisture and mucous production in your sinuses.
4. Boost your immune system
Keeping your body strong, nourished, and ready to fight infection is important in flu prevention. So stick with whole grains, colorful vegetables, and vitamin-rich fruits.
5. Keep informed
The government is taking necessary steps to prevent the pandemic and periodically release guidelines to keep the pandemic away. Please make sure to keep up to date on the information and act in a calm manner.
6. Avoid alcohol
Apart from being a mood depressant, alcohol is an immune suppressant that can actually decrease your resistance to viral infections like swine flu. So stay away from alcoholic drinks so that your immune system may be strong.
7. Be physically active
Moderate exercise can support the immune system by increasing circulation and oxygenating the body. For example brisk walking for 30-40 minutes 3-4 times a week will significantly perk up your immunity.
8. Keep away from sick people
Flu virus spreads when particles dispersed into the air through a cough or sneeze reach someone elseâ€™s nose. So if you have to be around someone who is sick, try to stay a few feet away from them and especially, avoid physical contact.
9. Know when to get help
Consult your doctor if you have a cough and fever and follow their instructions, including taking medicine as prescribed.
10. Avoid crowded areas
Try to avoid unnecessary trips outside.
at 1:21 AM