Apr 28, 2008
Extreme Speed 300X CompactFlash from Transcend
Transcend recently revealed its new Extreme Speed 300X CompactFlash cards. Transcend's 300X CF cards are built with an advanced ECC (error correction code) that automatically detects and corrects errors during data transfer.
Transcend's Extreme Speed 300X CF cards are now available in 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities.
* Extreme Speed 300X performance, read/write speeds up to 45MB per second
* Hardware ECC (Error Correction Code)
* Supports IDE PIO mode 6 and Ultra DMA mode 5
* Fully complies with the new CF 4.1 standard
* Multi-platform compatibility and low power consumption
* 100% tested for quality, speed and reliability
* Lifetime Warranty
* Default setting: Ultra DMA mode 5
* Actual transfer speeds may vary due to host hardware, software and usage
at 7:26 PM